POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Crysis? : Re: Crysis? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:20:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crysis?
From: scott
Date: 26 Jan 2009 02:45:07
Message: <497d6a03@news.povray.org>
> OK, so I've wondered about this before... If I were to install Crysis on
> my PC, would I actually be able to play it? Or would my PC melt into a
> pile of liquid metal?

Download the demo?  FYI I have a 5900 too and it played fine if I fiddled
about with the GFX settings (ie things were all set around middle values).
It got a bit choppy in places when there was a lot of action, so I suspect
if you put it on minimum it would be fine.  With a new GTX 260 you'd be
laughing.